Department of Agriculture Bihar Recruitment 2019-20 official notification out for various krishi Posts vacancy. Candidates can apply online application form here at krishi.bih.nic.in or online.bih.nic.in. Department of Agriculture, Govt. of Bihar out various notification for feeling upto 2151 vacancies for BTM (Block Technical Manager), ATM (Assistant Technical Manager), Accountant & Stenographer Posts. Below we share notification, posts detail, vacancy, syllabus, result, more updates.
|Job Opportunities by Bihar Krishi- Department of Agriculture Jobs 2019-20|
|Dept of Agriculture Bihar Recruitment| 2151 Vacancies| Last date to Apply: 05-1-2019
|Posts Name||BTM,ATM, Accountant, Stenographer|
|Age limit||18-55 years|
|Notification Detail||Click Here|
|District wise Vacancy Detail||Click Here|
|Direct Apply Online||Click Here|
|More News & Updates|
|Department of Agriculture Bihar more jobs, Vacancy, Exam, Admit card, Result, Syllabus, Exam date & other Updates- CLICK HERE|
Apply Online Application Form for Department of Agriculture Jobs 2019-2020
All the candidates who want to do government jobs under Bihar Agriculture dept Recruitment they, Must need to Apply online or submit offline application form that, you can easily obtain from the official websites of the respective department. Interested candidates now apply application form for any given posts on or before the last date: 07-1-2019 & Submit application form online or offline to the given postal address. (As mentioned).
Below we share few steps that you can follow to get successfully submit the application form.
- All the Jobseeker candidates Firstly visit the official website of Krishi (Agriculture bihar) e http://krishi.bih.nic.in or http://online.bih.nic.in
- Now click on “Career” section or “Recruitment” Section
- Now Select your respective post for which you want to Apply application form
- Then, Click on “Download Application Form” or “Apply Online” Link
- Fill the Application Form carefully & attached every document that mentioned in Application Form.
- Now Submit Application form Online or offline on or before Closing Date.
- Take the printout of the submitted Application Form for future use.